Want to join The Fem team? Become our new social media manager!
Deadline: Monday, October 12th.
- Work with Rachel to strengthen our social media strategies
- Sole manager of Instagram and Tumblr accounts
- Promote all upcoming events + chats
- Promote intersectional feminism
- Post regularly on both Tumblr and Instagram, staying up to date on feminist campaigns and the work of our partners
This, like all of our roles, is 100% volunteer. It should not take more than 2-5 hours a week. You will be working with a diverse staff on a project started by two women of color and committed to intersectionality. View our mission here and our philosophy here.
Nonbinary folk, trans people, queer people, and people of color are especially encouraged to apply, though applications are not only open to these demographics.
Interested? Send your resume, a brief description of why you’re interested in working with an inclusive, diverse, and feminist literary magazine, and an explanation of any background in social media management to email@example.com. Please include any identities you feel comfortable sharing with us, as well as links to your social media accounts.
Tweet us @thefemlitmag with any questions!